This is great to hear!!
Hi everyone. Has anyone heard of that new thing what they are doing in certain cinemas now. I don’t know if its just in the UK where they are doing it but i think it should be around the world. Basically what cinemas are doing is they are having a autism friendly showing once a month ( i think it should be more frequently ). Here is a list of what they are doing differently compared to a normal viewing of a film.
- The lights will be on low
- The volume will be turned down
- There will be no trailers at the beginning of the film
- You’ll be able to take your own food and drinks
- You’ll be able to move around the cinema if you like
I think that this is a great idea for typical autistic people but i wouldn’t like the fact that people will be moving…
View original post 106 more words